This week we talk with Dale Coyne Racing driver, Santino Ferrucci for the first half of the episode. We discuss:
- His weekend in Portland
- How he likes his car to feel while driving on track
- How he stays sharp in the off-season
- 2019 plans and more!
After Santino we recap:
- The awesome weekend at Portland International Raceway
- Discuss Colton Herta and Pato O’Ward racing for Harding Racing at Sonoma
- Fernando Alonso updates and the likelihood of him in an IndyCar next year after his test at Barber Motorsports Park on Tuesday!
- An engine manufacturer update courtesy of Bobby Rahal
- Matt takes a turn this week in our weekly “stump the hosts” trivia
Thank you to our first Patreon subscribers Colin Taylor and George Butz!